Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beauty of a Waterfall...

It's been years we're together...
We've been through many currents, rocks, pebbles, and other obstacles on the way...
On the way to togetherness, you decided to go on a separate way...
What can I do? Nothing ... than to accept the fact that we can't be together anymore...
Feeling sad? Yes, of course...
But ...
My life doesn't end up here...
I still have my dreams...
I still have my goals...
The sun still rises in the East every morning for me...
The moon still shines on me at night...
The rain still pours down on me...

My life is like a river.
Sometimes it flows slow and calm...
Sometimes it flows hard and fast...
Sometimes it flows down like a waterfall...
However, when it flows down fast like a waterfall,
the beauty and serenity will fascinate every body who enjoys it...


Denpasar, 10 March 2011

2 comments:

  1. life is a field of lesson.. some succeeds, some fails, some goes up some goes down, there is sadness & there is joy, life must balance.. life is like a wheel.. in order to discover new place & color the wheel must turn, sometimes is up ahead, sometimes is down below, it allows us to become mature, to be wise and to acknowledge the pain & say goodbye to it when we're ready...
    please don't be too upset my dear friend.. life is still ahead with its challenge to be discovered & make our life be interesting.. there's some happiness in it & we have to go thru maze to come to the end to laugh that we made it thru & then to go thru another maze to discover other new things..
    you are a gorgeous lady!! i think of you darling Vera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No grammar mistake Nyah Lumpia...
    Thank you for being there for me when I'm down and lift my spirit up... :D

    ReplyDelete